Re: [perlguitest] Virtual console ??...PLease help

  • Kenneth Kron
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2007
      What particular piece of code are you having trouble with?
      You do need to be careful what you are doing while running guitest
      since it is "impersonating a user". I've found running my tests in a
      virutal console while developing from a machine with a shared network
      drive work best. Spent a little time getting remote debugging
      working in perl but I use VNC alot anyway so I chose that route.

      kk

      --
      Kenneth