RE: [perlguitest] Virtual console ??...PLease help

  • Suhas Bharadwaj
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2007

      1. It will run if you do RDC also, but you shouldn't minimize the
      command prompt where you are running the perl file and shouldn't lock your
      machine...

      2. You can move the mouse while the test is running...

      Cheers...

      Suhas

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2007
        What particular piece of code are you having trouble with?
        You do need to be careful what you are doing while running guitest
        since it is "impersonating a user". I've found running my tests in a
        virutal console while developing from a machine with a shared network
        drive work best. Spent a little time getting remote debugging
        working in perl but I use VNC alot anyway so I chose that route.

        kk

        --
        Kenneth