Virtual console ??...PLease help

  • rag84dec
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2007
      Hi

      i have been using GUiTest PM since 2 weeks.One problem i noticed is i
      cannot use my MOUSE while i am running the Automation....

      Is there any ways to make it possible to lock my computer or go Remote
      desktop or something??

      PLease help

      Thanks
    • Suhas Bharadwaj
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2007

        1. It will run if you do RDC also, but you shouldn't minimize the
        command prompt where you are running the perl file and shouldn't lock your
        machine...

        2. You can move the mouse while the test is running...

        Cheers...

        Suhas

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2007
          What particular piece of code are you having trouble with?
          You do need to be careful what you are doing while running guitest
          since it is "impersonating a user". I've found running my tests in a
          virutal console while developing from a machine with a shared network
          drive work best. Spent a little time getting remote debugging
          working in perl but I use VNC alot anyway so I chose that route.

          kk

          --
          Kenneth