RE: FW: [perlguitest] perl help

  • Jason Blakey
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 22, 2003
      Hi Rajeev,

      what version/distribution of Perl are you using, and on what kind of machine?

      Thanks,
      jason

      On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:35:47 +0530, Rajeev J wrote

      --
      This email from jason blakey - jblakey@...
      "The luckiest guy in the world!"
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 22, 2003
        HI Jason,

        I am using perl ver 5.8.0 build 805 and the operating system is Win xp.

        Regards,
        Rajeev
      • Rajeev J
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 23, 2003
          Message
          HI

          I have now uninstalled 5.8 and installed 5.6.1 , but now it is saying that
          'ppm' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
          operable program or batch file.

          Let me know what should i change now

          rajeev
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 23, 2003
            Message
            Hey,

            the problem is solved , i had not installed the ppm component in perl due to which the ppm command was not working and jarrod you were right when you said that ppm works with out any problem in ver 5.6.1 .

            i guess there is a problem in ver 5.8

            thanks