Win32::GuiTest support for custom-made/non-standard window objects

  • Girish MC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2007
      Hi All

      My greetings to all

      Please let me know, if "Win32::GuiTest" module supports custom-made/non-standard window objects?

      I tried functions like CheckButton, PushButton, SetActiveWindow and other functions but nothing is working: few of my window object properties are as captured below: They belong to classes MauiPushButton, MauiCheckBox, etc (please look at the attached screenshots)

      Please let me know further

      Thanks
      -Girish.