RE: [perlguitest] Hold shift down while i do mouse actions

  • Gergo Palatinszky
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2007
      Hi,

      Read:

      http://search.cpan.org/~ctrondlp/Win32-GuiTest/GuiTest.pm

      SendRawKey($virtualkey,$flags)

      Br,

      Pala

      ________________________________

      From: perlguitest@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perlguitest@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Brandon
      Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:26 PM
      To: perlguitest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [perlguitest] Hold shift down while i do mouse actions

      Anyone know how I can hold shift down while I click and drag the
      mouse? I can do the click and drag part no problem, but i'm not sure
      how to hold shift down while i'm doing this.

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2007
        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Brandon" <truth_addict0@...>
        wrote:

        > Anyone know how I can hold shift down while I click and drag the
        > mouse? I can do the click and drag part no problem, but i'm not
        sure
        > how to hold shift down while i'm doing this.

        I'm fairly new to GuiTest but I think SendRawKey will do what you
        want.
        The following script holds down shift while typing in Notepad:

        use Win32::GuiTest qw/:ALL :VK/;

        system("start notepad.exe");
        sleep 1;

        SendRawKey(VK_SHIFT, 0);
        SendKeys "thing";
        SendRawKey(VK_SHIFT, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP);

        I'm sure someone else will come along and give you a better answer,
        but this seems to work for me.

        Cheers

        Chris