Hold shift down while i do mouse actions

  • Brandon
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2007
      Anyone know how I can hold shift down while I click and drag the
      mouse? I can do the click and drag part no problem, but i'm not sure
      how to hold shift down while i'm doing this.
    • Gergo Palatinszky
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2007

        Read:

        http://search.cpan.org/~ctrondlp/Win32-GuiTest/GuiTest.pm

        SendRawKey($virtualkey,$flags)

        Br,

        Pala

        ________________________________

        Anyone know how I can hold shift down while I click and drag the
        mouse? I can do the click and drag part no problem, but i'm not sure
        how to hold shift down while i'm doing this.

      • Chris
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2007
          --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Brandon" <truth_addict0@...>
          wrote:

          > Anyone know how I can hold shift down while I click and drag the
          > mouse? I can do the click and drag part no problem, but i'm not
          sure
          > how to hold shift down while i'm doing this.

          I'm fairly new to GuiTest but I think SendRawKey will do what you
          want.
          The following script holds down shift while typing in Notepad:

          use Win32::GuiTest qw/:ALL :VK/;

          system("start notepad.exe");
          sleep 1;

          SendRawKey(VK_SHIFT, 0);
          SendKeys "thing";
          SendRawKey(VK_SHIFT, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP);

          I'm sure someone else will come along and give you a better answer,
          but this seems to work for me.

          Cheers

          Chris