Re: Help needed

  • srinivasannamaraju
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6 11:22 PM

      Pls go thru the below code. It might solve your problem. I found
      this in of the Google Search.

      # --------- Move the mouse over particular tray icon --------
      Arugument= Tray icon tool tip (reg exp)
      &GoToTray("Yahoo")

      sub GoToTray(){
      my $tray=$_[0];
      my @wintray=FindWindowLike(0,"","TrayNotifyWnd");
      SetForegroundWindow($wintray[0]);
      my ($l,$t,$r,$b)=GetWindowRect($wintray[0]);
      sleep 5;
      while(1)
      {
      MouseMoveAbsPix($r,$t+($b-$t)/2);
      sleep 1;
      my @all = FindWindowLike("");
      for my $obj (@all)
      {
      my $text=WMGetText($obj);
      my $class=GetClassName($obj);
      if($text=~/$tray/i && $class eq "tooltips_class32")
      {
      print"....Tray $tray Found\n";
      return 1;
      if($r<$l)
      {
      print"....Tray icon: $tray not Found.\n";
      return 0;
      }
      $r=$r-10;

      Have a Gud day.

      Thanks,
      Srinivas Sripathi

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, vidhut singh
      <vidhut_ait2002@...> wrote:

      > Nope i m not agree with Suhas .. it is not possible ot find the
      handle of the toolbar's icon.. .................................