Re: [perlguitest] Installation problem

  • vidhut singh
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2007
      Hi Arun,

      Your computer is not allowed to connect to the Perl Repositiory. Pls ask from you network administration to allow the sites which is prerequisite for PPM repository access.
      Your internet connection must be DHCP's type and your facing problem in accessing.
      It is no where related to PERL installation probelm.

      Regards,
      Vidhut

      Arunkumar <Arun.Kumar@...> wrote:
      Hello
      I have already installed Active PERL, I am trying to install
      WIN32GuiTest, afte downloading it.
      I enter -
      ppm> install E:\programming languages\Perl\bin\Win32GuiTest\Win32-
      GuiTest.ppd
      I receive -
      Error: No valid repositories: Error: 500 Can't connect to
      ppm.ActiveState.com:80 (connect: Unknown error) at E:/programing
      languages/Perl/site/lib/PPM/Repository.pm line 84
      Any suggestions on what is going wrong?
      Thanks in advance
      Arun