Re: [perlguitest] Re: web application testing...

  • srinivas p
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 4:41 AM
      Hi Sir,

      Ya its true. I am looking for a tool something where we can record the actions on an AUT and play back. The tool which uses perl as script.

      Regards
      Srinivas P

      gsrao_ggt <gsrao_ggt@...> wrote: Hi Srinivas,

      We have separate module in perl to do the GUI related testing that is
      called GUI:WIN32 module.

      Regards,
      G.Subba Rao
      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "srinivas_4321" <srinivas_4321@...>