Re: web application testing...

  • gsrao_ggt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2007
      Hi Srinivas,

      We have separate module in perl to do the GUI related testing that is
      called GUI:WIN32 module.

      Regards,
      G.Subba Rao
      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "srinivas_4321" <srinivas_4321@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > Is there any tool based on perl scripting something like winrunner and
      > qtp.
      >
      > Pls update me.
      >
      > Thanks & Regards
      > Srinivas Potti

    • srinivas p
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2007
        Hi Sir,

        Ya its true. I am looking for a tool something where we can record the actions on an AUT and play back. The tool which uses perl as script.

        Regards
        Srinivas P

        gsrao_ggt <gsrao_ggt@...> wrote: Hi Srinivas,