web application testing...

  • srinivas_4321
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2007
      Hi

      Is there any tool based on perl scripting something like winrunner and
      qtp.

      Pls update me.

      Thanks & Regards
      Srinivas Potti
    • gsrao_ggt
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2007
        Hi Srinivas,

        We have separate module in perl to do the GUI related testing that is
        called GUI:WIN32 module.

        Regards,
        G.Subba Rao
        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "srinivas_4321" <srinivas_4321@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > Is there any tool based on perl scripting something like winrunner and
        > qtp.
        >
        > Pls update me.
        >
        > Thanks & Regards
        > Srinivas Potti

      • srinivas p
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2007
          Hi Sir,

          Ya its true. I am looking for a tool something where we can record the actions on an AUT and play back. The tool which uses perl as script.

          Regards
          Srinivas P

          gsrao_ggt <gsrao_ggt@...> wrote: Hi Srinivas,