Re: Guitest. How to move a slider in a trackbar32

  • basvanberkel
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 17, 2007
      Is it possible to activate the window of a Trackbar?
      Because I could do somehing like this:

      my @wndw = FindWindowLike( undef, undef, undef, 383, 9 );

      EnableWindow( $wndw[ 0 ], 1 ); ??
      SetActiveWindow( $wndw [ 0 ] ); ??

      Then I could do some Keybord input to the slider.
      The advantage is that it doesn't matter where the GUI is located.
      But I can't get the enablewindow or SetActiveWindow working.
      Somebody knows?

      Bas

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "basvanberkel"
      <basvanberkel@...> wrote:

      > Hi Chris,
      >
      > I don't want to use the mousemoveabs, becaute the position of the
      > GUI can change. I want to work with the control ID of the button.
      > If you want to push a button, u can also work with the control id.
      > For example:
      > PushChildButton( $whnds[ 0 ], 126 (126 means the control id)
      >
      > And I want to make somethink like this for moving a slider. But it
      > seems not possible :/
      >
      > Bas
      >

      > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Hilton" <chilton@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Here's how I do a click and drag. You should be able to do
      > something
      > > similar.
      > >
      > > MouseMoveAbsPix($x, $y);
      > > SendMouse("{LEFTDOWN}{REL$xOffset,$yOffset}{LEFTUP}");
      > >
      > > Chris
      > >

      > > ________________________________

    • basvanberkel
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 17, 2007
        I made it now like this:

        my @wndw = FindWindowLike( undef, undef, undef, 383, 9 );
        if( !@wndw ){
        die "Cannot find window with the slider\n";
        }else{
        printf( "Window handle of the slider is %x\n", $wndw[ 0 ] );
        }
        SetFocus( $wndw[0] );

        for (my $testup=1; $testup<128; $testup++)
        {
        SendKeys("{RIGHT}");
        printf( "Testup = %x\n", $testup );
        }

        Now I am testing the GUI without being dependant of the position of
        the slider.
        I am satisfied now. Maybe a Tip for someone who was looking for this.

        Greetz,

        <basvanberkel@...> wrote:

        > Hi Chris,
        >
        > I don't want to use the mousemoveabs, becaute the position of the
        > GUI can change. I want to work with the control ID of the button.
        > If you want to push a button, u can also work with the control id.
        > For example:
        > PushChildButton( $whnds[ 0 ], 126 (126 means the control id)
        >
        > And I want to make somethink like this for moving a slider. But it
        > seems not possible :/
        >
        > Bas
        >

        > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Hilton" <chilton@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Here's how I do a click and drag. You should be able to do
        > something
        > > similar.
        > >
        > > MouseMoveAbsPix($x, $y);
        > > SendMouse("{LEFTDOWN}{REL$xOffset,$yOffset}{LEFTUP}");
        > >
        > > Chris
        > >

        > > ________________________________

      • kapil sharma
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 19, 2007
          The following piece of code will position the mouse to
          the middle of the trackbar.
          You can use Send mouse key down event and get the
          desired result.

          Here the mid position / cordinates of the trackbar are
          being calculated heuristically, so ewven if the
          trackbar moves, it will still poistion the mouse at
          the middle.

          I hope this helps.

          Regards,
          Kapil

          Code Start
          my ( $left_Trackbar, $top_trackbar, $right_trackbar,
          $bottom_trackbar ) = GetWindowRect($Handle_trackbar);
          MouseMoveAbsPix( ((( $right_trackbar + $left_trackbar
          ) / 2)), (( $top_trackbar + $bottom_trackbar ) / 2));
          Code Ends

          --- basvanberkel <basvanberkel@...> wrote:

          > Is it possible to activate the window of a Trackbar?
          > Because I could do somehing like this:
          >
          > my @wndw = FindWindowLike( undef, undef, undef, 383,
          > 9 );
          >
          > EnableWindow( $wndw[ 0 ], 1 ); ??
          > SetActiveWindow( $wndw [ 0 ] ); ??
          >
          > Then I could do some Keybord input to the slider.
          > The advantage is that it doesn't matter where the
          > GUI is located.
          > But I can't get the enablewindow or SetActiveWindow
          > working.
          > Somebody knows?
          >
          > Bas
          >

          > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "basvanberkel"
          > <basvanberkel@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Chris,
          > >
          > > I don't want to use the mousemoveabs, becaute the
          > position of the
          > > GUI can change. I want to work with the control ID
          > of the button.
          > > If you want to push a button, u can also work with
          > the control id.
          > > For example:
          > > PushChildButton( $whnds[ 0 ], 126 (126 means
          > the control id)
          > >
          > > And I want to make somethink like this for moving
          > a slider. But it
          > > seems not possible :/
          > >
          > > Bas
          > >

          > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Hilton"
          > <chilton@>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Here's how I do a click and drag. You should be
          > able to do
          > > something
          > > > similar.
          > > >
          > > > MouseMoveAbsPix($x, $y);

          SendMouse("{LEFTDOWN}{REL$xOffset,$yOffset}{LEFTUP}");

          > > > Chris

          privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.

          http://mail.yahoo.com