Is it possible to access the contents of a message box?

  • Mark Seger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2007
      I see it's possible to read the contents of various controls in a
      window but I didn't see a way to access the content of a message box.
      To be clear, I'm talking about something like the box you see when
      creating a file with notepad that tells you the file doesn't exist and
      would you like to create it. It's the specific text telling me the
      file doesn't exist that I'd like to read. can guitest do this?
      -mark