Re: From moderator - Apologies for the last post

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2007
      FYI

      --Piotr

      Message from yahoo customer support:

      Hello,

      Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Groups.

      We sincerely apologize for this issue with multiple copies of messages
      appearing within your Yahoo! Group(s). At this time we would like to
      reassure you that we are doing everything in our power to resolve the
      issue as quickly as possible. Although we can not offer you an estimate
      as to when this problem will be fixed, please be assured that we are
      aware that the problem exists and our engineers are further
      investigating the issue. For the latest information on this issue please
      visit:

      - http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team

      We appreciate your reporting this to us -- your input helps us to
      identify ways to constantly maintain and improve our service. We are
      always striving to keep Yahoo! Groups as the best online community on
      the planet to share similar ideas and interests with millions of other
      users, all across the world!

      Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Groups.

      Regards,

      Jordan

      Yahoo! Customer Care

      For assistance with all Yahoo! services please visit:

      http://help.yahoo.com/

      New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - better than ever!

      Original Message Follows:
      -------------------------

      Group Name: perlguitest

      Are you a... Owner/Moderator

      Subject: Other

      Email client: Other

      Type your feedback here:
      I observed 2 problems. One message keeps
      coming to pending queue again and again.
      And despite the fact that I delete it,
      it is send to the group as approved.
      Second problem is that I posted a
      message myself and it has been sent to a
      group twice (till now).

      While Viewing:
      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/messages/messages-23.html

      Yahoo ID: pkaluski :
      https://amt.yahoo.com/amt/dosearch?.token=wVViQfC8_3Xh1lxOU7hP58i0PDAZxg1Pr5LGTB8w
      Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:1.8.1.3)
      Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3
      REMOTE_ADDR: 212.2.99.87
      REMOTE_HOST: unknown
      Date Originated: Thursday March 29, 2007 - 00:47:52