RE: [perlguitest] Help needed

  • vidhut singh
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
      Nope i m not agree with Suhas .. it is not possible ot find the handle of the toolbar's icon.. .................................
      by using below mentioned functions ..
      Regards,
      Vidhut

      Suhas Bharadwaj <suhas.bharadwaj@...> wrote:
      You have to use two options,

      1. FindWindowLike

      2. SetForegroundWindow

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2007

        Pls go thru the below code. It might solve your problem. I found
        this in of the Google Search.

        # --------- Move the mouse over particular tray icon --------
        Arugument= Tray icon tool tip (reg exp)
        &GoToTray("Yahoo")

        sub GoToTray(){
        my $tray=$_[0];
        my @wintray=FindWindowLike(0,"","TrayNotifyWnd");
        SetForegroundWindow($wintray[0]);
        my ($l,$t,$r,$b)=GetWindowRect($wintray[0]);
        sleep 5;
        while(1)
        {
        MouseMoveAbsPix($r,$t+($b-$t)/2);
        sleep 1;
        my @all = FindWindowLike("");
        for my $obj (@all)
        {
        my $text=WMGetText($obj);
        my $class=GetClassName($obj);
        if($text=~/$tray/i && $class eq "tooltips_class32")
        {
        print"....Tray $tray Found\n";
        return 1;
        if($r<$l)
        {
        print"....Tray icon: $tray not Found.\n";
        return 0;
        }
        $r=$r-10;

        Have a Gud day.