Why do some MFC dialogs have 0 ID

  • jonnyroberts1978
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 4:55 AM
      The code I am testing is all written using MFC. However, some dialogs
      have an ID of zero. I don't understand why they have an ID of zero
      since if I look at the dialoge properties it does have an ID asociated
      with it.

      Also is there a way of actually asigning an ID to a dialog so the code
      can be written to make testing easier?

      Regards
      Jon