Re: [perlguitest] Nagios

  • Sander Pool
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2007
      Andreas,

      the way I deal with that is I change the text of the main window as soon
      as I have grabbed it. I use the pid so I know the name is unique. That
      way I can have as many calculators (or whatever) as I like. I can always
      find the new one.

      I have no experience with Nagios so I hope my answer applies to your
      situation.

      Sander