Install Perl on windows 2000 PRo environment

  • Anna Green
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
      Hi: Can any one please tell me what version of PERL i will be install on windows 2000 PRO environment?

      Thanks,
      Anna.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2007
        This question is off topic for this mailing list.
        Check out http://win32.perl.org , I would suggest going for the Camel Pack which is Active state, a C compiler and build tools.

        Anna Green <green.anna@...> wrote: Hi: Can any one please tell me what version of PERL i will be install on windows 2000 PRO environment?

        Thanks,
        Anna.