Re: [BULK] Re: [perlguitest] please help me where to download Win32::Process module

  • Sander Pool
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2007
      Sandeep,

      go to CPAN or the documentation that comes with ActiveState and look at
      the example. I'm pretty sure there is no need for 'start'. It also shows
      how to use the module with proper error handling so you get an error
      message that describes, more or less, what you did wrong.

      Note that the module is called Win32::PROCESS, not Win32::SHELL or
      Win32::CMD. 'Start' is a built in command for cmd.exe I'm pretty sure.

      Sander