RE: [BULK] Re: [perlguitest] please help me where to download Win32::Process module

  • Sandeep Bansal
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12 11:33 AM
      Thank you Sander.
      I will try to use it tomorrow in the office.
      I have one more problem in using system( "start notepad.exe");
      But it is not opening notepad in windows.
      Any guess where am I wrong.

      --Sandeep

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13 7:38 AM
        Sandeep,

        go to CPAN or the documentation that comes with ActiveState and look at
        the example. I'm pretty sure there is no need for 'start'. It also shows
        how to use the module with proper error handling so you get an error
        message that describes, more or less, what you did wrong.

        Note that the module is called Win32::PROCESS, not Win32::SHELL or
        Win32::CMD. 'Start' is a built in command for cmd.exe I'm pretty sure.

        Sander