please help me where to download Win32::Process module

  • sandeephughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2007
      Hi friends,

      Can you please tell me where to download the module Win32::Process.

      will be very thankfull.

      --sandeep.
    • Sander Pool
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2007
        Don't worry about it. It's part of Activestate. You already have it.
        Have you tried to use it already? I ran into the same issue a few weeks
        ago. Very odd that ppm won't say 'already installed'.

        Sander