How do you send ?

  • Mark Seger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2007
      I've got to believe this is possible but didn't see anything in the
      documentation that talked about combining more than two keys. I did
      try a one line script using SendKeys("^%{DELETE}") and figured if
      worked the task manager would pop up but it didn't.

      While this is certainly something I'd like to try to do the real task
      I'm trying to do is automate the login of a machine that just booted
      by using rcmd one one machine to run a remote GuiTest script that does
      a <CTL><ALT><DEL> followed by sending a valid username/password to the
      window that pops up, assuming of course I can get rcmd to work. Is
      there a better way to force a remote machine to login on boot?

      btw - in reference to the response to my previous post about rcmd, I
      appreciate the suggestion about using STAF, but unfortunately this has
      to be run using rcmd because of a customer's requirement. In any
      event I did get a suggestion on a microsoft forum that I may simply
      need to check a box in the services dialog that allows the process to
      interact with the desktop. I'm not sure if that will work or not (I
      won't know until tomorrow when I try it) but I'm determined to get
      this going with rcmd. 8-)

      -mark