How to play recorded events

  • rameshcdac06
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hi this is Ramesh.
      I am new to Win32GuiTest tool.I am able to record with the record tool
      it is having.But I am not able to play or automate the same events.
      Any help ur more welcome.
      bye.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
        Hello,
        Are you able to run the recorded script without any errors?

        If no errors when running the script, it is possible you may have to
        troubleshoot the script manually. Sometimes you may have to add
        additional WaitWindow() statements, etc.

        The recording tool is still new and needs some major enhancements, but
        as with any tool, it is only an aide in your scripting.

        Let us know any specifics and we should be able to assist further.

        Regards,
        DKP

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "rameshcdac06" <rameshcdac06@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi this is Ramesh.
        > I am new to Win32GuiTest tool.I am able to record with the record
        tool
        > it is having.But I am not able to play or automate the same events.
        > Any help ur more welcome.
        > bye.

      • bheri ramesh
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
          thanks man.I am able to play the recorded events by simply running the script.

          "Dennis K. Paulsen" <ctrondlpaulsden@...> wrote: Hello,