Re: SelTreeViewItemPath gets stuck in endless loop

  • brentje
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 22, 2007
      I actually forgot all about this. I just took at look at the
      GuiTest.PM file, and the only difference I see between my code and
      GuiTest is that GuiTest is using Carp and I don't. Mine just returns
      0, and I handle logging elsewhere. It also looks like Carp is only
      used in that function, so I'm going to guess it's something to do with
      Carp.