Re: [perlguitest] Re: silktest vs using win32::GuiTest

  • gs rao
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 21, 2007
      Hi Suresh,

      Thanks for your response.
      It's working fine.

      Once again thank you very much for your timely response.

      Subba Rao

      Suresh Nelamangala <suresh.avadhani@...> wrote:
      when you type ppm , does a GUI window get launched out of your DOS Prompt ?
      IF its a GUI window of PPM , then there must be a install option.

      What is the output on your DOS Prompt when you type ppm there , can you cut
      paste it here?
      You must have internet on the machine in which you are trying to install
      win32:guitest
      reason : PPM will access CPAN.

      One more option to get ppm will be

      Start - Programs - ActiveStatePerl - Perl Package Manager

      Have you tried this first ?

      In the active state perl documentation look for - > Using PPM to install
      modules

      Hope this helps