Re: UnCheckButton, CheckButton, SelComboItemText, WMSetText

  • brentje
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2007
      The option I took was to move the mouse there and click were needed,
      so the action is just a normal mouse action. If you do want to use a
      WM_NOTIFY message, this is a good place to start:

      http://www.piotrkaluski.com/files/winguitest/docs/ch02s04.html

      http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/common/messages/wm_notify.asp

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "davidjohnibberson"