CheckButton

  • davidjohnibberson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      Hello,

      I'm using the checkbutton function on a screen, although it appears to
      enable the button, when the record is saved, the change is not
      recorded.

      I have read about using sendmessage to send a notify but I'm pretty
      new to all this and couldn't find any information about it on the
      internet.

      Could someone please let me have some examples or suggest other
      alternatives?

      Thanks,
      David Ibberson.