any inputs on using this on unix

  • Baljit Singh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2007
      we have some win32 applications ported to unix platforms
      using "mainwin". Any success failures with this kind of scenerio?

      Also any body has used win32:GuiTest for stingray grid controls?
    • brentje
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2007
        I don't know about using Win32::GuiTest on Unix, but there is a
        X11::GUITest out there. That may be what you're looking for.