RE: [perlguitest] Control Array

  • stuart arnold
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
      I've come across very much the same problem with listboxes and such.
      Here are things to try:
      1. first appraoch:
      check as they appear in order as the window appears, i.e, monitor as the
      window is created...
      that is, set up an event for each "EDIT" class so you can tag them.
      Here's the FUN part that I do:
      since they do not have a unique ID, I actually use the "SetWindowLong" func
      and give it an ID when I got one.
      Then as they "roll around" getting the next one, I know how to tag them.

      2. appoach:
      Chcek thier TAB order. That way, just like the user operates, would do
      work.
      Be-aware about left-right type langs vs right-to-left!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2007
        Hi Arnold,

        Thanks for the suggestion.
        Could you give a sample code or something, I am very new to GUITest.

        Thanks.