Re: [perlguitest] how to access individual button in ToolbarWindow32

  • vidhut singh
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
      Hi supriya,

      I have faced the same kind of problem .... i had to select the icon from d tool bar .. but i didnt find anything.. may be below mention solution will work .I dont know wat kind of case ur dealing wid .. if its related to clicking on icon then probably i can solve.

      Regards,
      Vidhut

      Susruth Sudhakaran <sush_1205@...> wrote:
      I have not used win32::guitest for the particular issue that you are referring to but i think d following might help
      Assuming u have the handle to the ToolBarWindow32
      use SendMessage to the handle with TB_BUTTONCOUNT, TB_GETBUTTON, TB_GETBUTTONTEXT to achieve what u need. U might have to do some trial and error.

      regards
      ss