Re: [perlguitest] how to access individual button in ToolbarWindow32

  • Susruth Sudhakaran
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
      I have not used win32::guitest for the particular issue that you are referring to but i think d following might help
      Assuming u have the handle to the ToolBarWindow32
      use SendMessage to the handle with TB_BUTTONCOUNT, TB_GETBUTTON, TB_GETBUTTONTEXT to achieve what u need. U might have to do some trial and error.

      regards
      ss