how to access individual button in ToolbarWindow32

  • supriyadixit
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
      hi all,
      i am using win32::guitest package of perl for writing a script
      for GUI automation. I am stuck at a point. i have to access the
      individual button in the class ToolbarWindow32. If i use win spy the
      entire tool bar gets selected but i want to access the individual
      button in it. How can i do this using the win32::guitest package of
      perl?
    • Susruth Sudhakaran
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
        I have not used win32::guitest for the particular issue that you are referring to but i think d following might help
        Assuming u have the handle to the ToolBarWindow32
        use SendMessage to the handle with TB_BUTTONCOUNT, TB_GETBUTTON, TB_GETBUTTONTEXT to achieve what u need. U might have to do some trial and error.

        regards
        ss