problem in exporting API

  • arun_r2k
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hi All,
      I am facing the following errors in my script.

      "GetPopupHandle" is not exported by the Win32::GuiTest module
      Can't continue after import errors at Sample.pl line 3
      BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Sample.pl line 25.

      "GetMenu" is not exported by the Win32::GuiTest module
      Can't continue after import errors at Sample.pl line 3
      BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Sample.pl line 25.

      How should I export GetPopupHandle & GetMenu.?
      Kindly clarify.
    • nor
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
        Hello

        Use the last version of Win32::GUI test - 1.50.4!
        You can find it here -> http://sourceforge.net
        All functionality you need is there.

        Regards, Norayr

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "arun_r2k" <arun.ramanathan@...>