Interacting with Virtual ListViews

  • T.Shanmuhanathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 5:00 PM
      I have an application which has virtual list views.
      (list views that has LVS_OWNERDATA style).

      I am trying to use

      GetListViewContents( $hwnd );
      SelListViewItemText( $hwnd, $text );

      on them and they do not work.

      MSDN documentation says I can access a virtual listview using using
      LVN_GETDISPINFO notification messages on the owner - I am unable to
      understand this.

      Can someone provide any insight/help on this issue?

      Thanks a lot,
      Regards,
      Shanmu.