Manipulation of the check box in the tree view.

  • amit kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2007
      I have a problem related to tree view.If theres a check box in the tree view(related to the path in the tree view which has to be selected),then how to manipulate the check box.Since we can only get the handle of the tree view and not of the check boxes inside the tree view,so to manipulate the check boxes I am facing the problem.I am also attaching the sample of the tree view.Please help asap.

      Thanks and Regards,
      Amit.