Re: Sending keys to 16-Bit application

  • jonnyroberts1978
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2007
      I tried accessing the windows usiing findWindowLike which worked ok,
      and you can locate child windows etc. But nothing seems to happen when
      I send a key to the window using the sendKey function. I am not toally
      sure how windows deals with 16bit applications whether the 16bit will
      receive the keypress if it is sent using the win32Api?