Re: [perlguitest] Sending keys to 16-Bit application

  • Sander Pool
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2007
      Well, the first thing to do would be try it. If you did, what was the
      result?

      jonnyroberts1978 wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I have a 16-bit application and need to send keypress's to it does
      > anyone have any idea if this can be done on a 16 bit app?
      >
      > If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

    • jonnyroberts1978
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2007
        I tried accessing the windows usiing findWindowLike which worked ok,
        and you can locate child windows etc. But nothing seems to happen when
        I send a key to the window using the sendKey function. I am not toally
        sure how windows deals with 16bit applications whether the 16bit will
        receive the keypress if it is sent using the win32Api?