Sending keys to 16-Bit application

  • jonnyroberts1978
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2007

      I have a 16-bit application and need to send keypress's to it does
      anyone have any idea if this can be done on a 16 bit app?

      If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
    • Sander Pool
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2007
        Well, the first thing to do would be try it. If you did, what was the
        result?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2007
          I tried accessing the windows usiing findWindowLike which worked ok,
          and you can locate child windows etc. But nothing seems to happen when
          I send a key to the window using the sendKey function. I am not toally
          sure how windows deals with 16bit applications whether the 16bit will
          receive the keypress if it is sent using the win32Api?