Re: [perlguitest] Re: can winguitest work in locked system ??

  • Nahum Cohen
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 23, 2006

      VMware Workstation is a powerful application that simulate hardware and
      allow you to run several OS on a single "real-machine".

      Check it out at: http://www.vmware.com/products/ws/
      and: http://www.vmware.com/pdf/ws55_manual.pdf

      Using this kind of solution you will be able to separate the test
      environment from the production environment.

      Enjoy,
      Nahum