Vista

  • dgilbert101
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      Quick little post on Vista support and Win32-GuiTest.

      So far I have been using Vista and Win32-GuiTest successfully for a
      couple of weeks. But there are some quirky things that I have seen so
      far. For one, Vista is a CPU/Memory hog and really can throw the timing
      off of certain scripts. A simple and easy way for fixing this little
      issue was to switch from Vista to the Classic theme. This helped quite a
      bit with timing issues, still not as quick as XP but better. All the
      remaining small timing issues, required some minor changes to default
      sleep times and waitwindows.

      Another issue we have been hitting has been with SendKeys and the CTRL
      character. This does not seem to trigger the CTRL character all the
      time. Has anyone else seen this?

      Dan