RE: [perlguitest] Win32::GuiTest - GetMenu function

  • vidhut singh
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 14, 2006
      If the problem still persist even after you have included use Win32::Guitest
      then its a clear cut problem of win32 version .Instead of using old version just download win32:guitest v 1.5 . It will definetly work :)
      regards,
      Vidhut

      Kiran Rajan <kiran_rajan@...> wrote:

      Hi

      I think you forgot to add the following line to the beginning of your
      perlscript

      Use Win32::GuiTest;

      Add it and the script should work fine

      Regards

      Kiran

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 20, 2006
        Hi I agree with Vidyut,

        The new version of Perl GUI test 1.50.05 will work for You. I faced same few days ago but after installing new version problem got solved.

        Regards
        Rajeev

      • nor grig
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 20, 2006
          Hello, thank you for your response!

          Can you tell me the link to download Win32::GuiTest v.1.50.05. In span I found only v 1.3.

          Regards, Norayr

          The new version of Perl GUI test 1.50.05 will work for You. I faced same few days ago but after installing new version problem got solved.

          Regards
          Rajeev

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com