RE: [perlguitest] Win32::GuiTest - GetMenu function

  • Kiran Rajan
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
      Hi

      I think you forgot to add the following line to the beginning of your
      perlscript

      Use Win32::GuiTest;

      Add it and the script should work fine

      Regards

      Kiran

      ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 20, 2006
          Hi I agree with Vidyut,

          The new version of Perl GUI test 1.50.05 will work for You. I faced same few days ago but after installing new version problem got solved.

          Regards
          Rajeev

        • nor grig
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 20, 2006
            Hello, thank you for your response!

            Can you tell me the link to download Win32::GuiTest v.1.50.05. In span I found only v 1.3.

            Regards, Norayr

            The new version of Perl GUI test 1.50.05 will work for You. I faced same few days ago but after installing new version problem got solved.

            Regards
            Rajeev

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com