Win32::GuiTest - GetMenu function

  • nor
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 12, 2006
      Hello

      I have installed Win32::GuiTest v.1.3 and when trying to use GetMenu,
      GetMenuItemInfo, GetSubMenu or GetMenuItemCount methods of that package
      I get the following message: "Undefinedsubrutine &main::GetMenu
      called...". Can anybody help me to solve that problem?

      Sincerely, Norayr
    • Kiran Rajan
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
        Hi

        I think you forgot to add the following line to the beginning of your
        perlscript

        Use Win32::GuiTest;

        Add it and the script should work fine

        Regards

        Kiran

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 14, 2006
          Hi,
          If the problem still persist even after you have included use Win32::Guitest
          then its a clear cut problem of win32 version .Instead of using old version just download win32:guitest v 1.5 . It will definetly work :)
          regards,
          Vidhut

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 20, 2006
            Hi I agree with Vidyut,

            The new version of Perl GUI test 1.50.05 will work for You. I faced same few days ago but after installing new version problem got solved.

            Regards
            Rajeev

          • nor grig
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 20, 2006
              Hello, thank you for your response!

              Can you tell me the link to download Win32::GuiTest v.1.50.05. In span I found only v 1.3.

              Regards, Norayr

              The new version of Perl GUI test 1.50.05 will work for You. I faced same few days ago but after installing new version problem got solved.

              Regards
              Rajeev

              Do You Yahoo!?
              http://mail. yahoo.com