Re: [perlguitest] Setting sleep time

  • vidhut singh
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hey !
      There is a functionality called waitwindowlike();No need to put in a loop , So some times it happens that in a loop u dont get the handle.

      Susruth Sudhakaran <sush_1205@...> wrote:
      Is there an indication when tool A is done executing? like a wndow pops or something. If there is then u might haev to do FindWindowLike in a loop tiil d window appears ofcourse making sure it doesnt do a death loop.
      Another option would be for u to start the Tool A in a synchronous process and wait for the process to return b4 proceeding to start tool B