is there any downsides of useing the recorder

  • mitun4u
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
      is there any downsides of useing the recorder
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2006
        Hello,

        At this point there are a couple of downsides of using the recorder...
        It primarily records only mouse and keyboard interactions with little
        support for control-specific functions. Also, it seems (maybe just
        for me) that with recent Windows updates, the recorder may crash
        occasionally.

        I haven't had much time lately to enhance the recorder, but welcome
        any help in doing that.