Re: Cursor Type of window

  • stupakov <stupakov@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2003
      That is an interesting subject, and I would be happy if somebody
      gives me a good advice.

      The problem with using external programs as lynx, wget or curl, or
      perl net libraries, is that you have to deal with the web pages that
      are generated dynamically -- analyze them, find the internal forms,
      figure out what to send to the server to get to the next page, and so
      on. However, what kills you is javascript, that is often imbedded in
      the source of web pages, and none of those tools can deal with it.
      I tried that path in the past, an rejected it in favour of gui tools
      (I used AutoIt.exe before switching to perlguitest) in combination
      with IE.

      As for using MenuSelect, this might be a good idea, but I found that
      my SendKeys("^A^C") is pretty robust and works well.

      Thanks.
      Gennady.

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis K. Paulsen