Re: [perlguitest] How to check status of checkbox (checked, uncheck)

  • vidhut singh
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hi ,

      U can use CheckButton function to check the check box bt before that u need to use push the buttton .here is the stippend of the code ...

      my @CheckWindow=FindWindowLike( );
      if(!IsCheckedButton($CheckWindow[0])) {
      PushChildButton( $Phand,$ctrlid);
      CheckButton( $CheckWindow[0]);
      }
      where
      $CheckWindow[0]---it should contain the handle of the check box .
      $Phand---->Parent widow handle
      $ctrlid------->Control id of the button

      Definetely it will work bcoz i have used it .
      cheers :)
      vidhut
      swayam panda <swayam_25@...> wrote:

      CheckButton( $hwnd );

      matsutsuoo <matsutsuoo@...> wrote: I'm new with Win32 GUI.
      I live by example but unable to find a sample program that I need. = )
      Anyone have a sample code that allows me to check the status of a
      checkbox and be able to check and uncheck it.

      Thanks!

    • Santosh Kadli
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
        IsCheckedButton
        Retrieves the state of the button. Returns TRUE if button checked, FALSE otherwise.

        Syntax
        $state = IsCheckedButton( $hwnd );

        Parameters
        $hwnd
        Handle to the button to be queried.

        Return value
        Returns TRUE if button checked, FALSE otherwise.

        Remarks
        It sends BM_GETCHECK message to the button and compares return value of SendMessage with BST_CHECKED