Re: [perlguitest] How to check status of checkbox (checked, uncheck)

  • swayam panda
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
      CheckButton( $hwnd );

      matsutsuoo <matsutsuoo@...> wrote: I'm new with Win32 GUI.
      I live by example but unable to find a sample program that I need. = )
      Anyone have a sample code that allows me to check the status of a
      checkbox and be able to check and uncheck it.

      Thanks!

    • vidhut singh
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
        Hi ,

        U can use CheckButton function to check the check box bt before that u need to use push the buttton .here is the stippend of the code ...

        my @CheckWindow=FindWindowLike( );
        if(!IsCheckedButton($CheckWindow[0])) {
        PushChildButton( $Phand,$ctrlid);
        CheckButton( $CheckWindow[0]);
        }
        where
        $CheckWindow[0]---it should contain the handle of the check box .
        $Phand---->Parent widow handle
        $ctrlid------->Control id of the button

        Definetely it will work bcoz i have used it .
        cheers :)
        vidhut
        swayam panda <swayam_25@...> wrote:

        CheckButton( $hwnd );

        matsutsuoo <matsutsuoo@...> wrote: I'm new with Win32 GUI.
        I live by example but unable to find a sample program that I need. = )
        Anyone have a sample code that allows me to check the status of a
        checkbox and be able to check and uncheck it.

        Thanks!

      • Santosh Kadli
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
          IsCheckedButton
          Retrieves the state of the button. Returns TRUE if button checked, FALSE otherwise.

          Syntax
          $state = IsCheckedButton( $hwnd );

          Parameters
          $hwnd
          Handle to the button to be queried.

          Return value
          Returns TRUE if button checked, FALSE otherwise.

          Remarks
          It sends BM_GETCHECK message to the button and compares return value of SendMessage with BST_CHECKED