Can I use Win32::GuiTest in 64 bit Windows XP

  • jackyhlex
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2006
      Can I use Win32::GuiTest in 64 bit Windows XP?
      How can I install it and where can I get the moudle?

      Thanks,
    • joelisaacfriedman
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2007
        I would also like to see an x64 compiled version of this module. Is
        it as simple as compiling it on a x64 system? Or are there any
        functions or interfaces which differ from x86 and x64? Anyone have
        any idea?

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "jackyhlex" <schuan2@...> wrote:

        > Can I use Win32::GuiTest in 64 bit Windows XP?
        > How can I install it and where can I get the moudle?
        >
        > Thanks,

      • Timothy Mitchell
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 21, 2007
          It works for me. I am also able to run scripts that test our 64-bit compiled software with it.

          joelisaacfriedman <joelisaacfriedman@...> wrote: I would also like to see an x64 compiled version of this module. Is
          it as simple as compiling it on a x64 system? Or are there any
          functions or interfaces which differ from x86 and x64? Anyone have
          any idea?

          --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "jackyhlex" <schuan2@...> wrote:

          > Can I use Win32::GuiTest in 64 bit Windows XP?
          > How can I install it and where can I get the moudle?
          >
          > Thanks,

        • Suhas Bharadwaj
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
            Is there any modules similar to Win32::Guitest on Mac?

            Thanks,

            Suhas

            --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com <mailto:perlguitest%40yahoogroups.com> ,